The North American Rescue S.T.O.R.M. Operator IFAK is the official kit Specialized Tactics for Operational Rescue and Medicine (S.T.O.R.M.). This IFAK is one of NAr's smallest First Aid Kits (IFAK). It is uniquely designed to mitigate the three leading causes of preventable death in the tactical environment for penetrating trauma (60% extremity bleeding, 33% tension pneumothorax, 6% airway obstruction). This kit provides the necessary equipment for the user/operator to administer immediate self-aid/buddy-aid to injured casualties at the point of wounding. Utilizing Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) Guidelines and lessons learned from the battlefield, this kit provides law enforcement officers and other public safety personnel with the needed tools to reduce the unnecessary loss of life due to the preventable causes of death encountered in the tactical environment. Made to meet the demands of the austere environment, our modular system can be worn as a drop down leg rig, attached directly to the duty belt or attached to the assault vest or body armor with Molle/Pals-style connectors.
- One of NAR's most compact IFAK profiles
- Made of durable Cordura Nylon
- Sand and water resistant, self-repairing zipper with silent 550 cord pulls
- Molle/Pals-style Attachment System Compatible
- Removable Belt and Leg Straps
- Leg Strap with Quick-Grip
- Available Colors: Black, Coyote, OD Green, DUC
- Case Closed Dimension (HxWxD): 7.4" x 6.9" x 5"
- Weight: 12 oz.
- 1 x Bag (S.T.O.R.M.)
- 2 x pair Black Talon Nitrile Trauma Gloves
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x ARS Needle Decompression Kit (14g x 3.25")
- 1 x C-A-T (Combat Application Tourniquet)
- 1 x ETD 6" Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 2 x S-Rolled Gauze (4.5" x 4.1yard)
- 1 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 1 x Combat Casualty Card
- 1 x Permanent Marker
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov