North American Rescue Squad Kit
Item Code: CCR-KIT
Reviews / Q&A
The North American Rescue Squad Kit is durable and efficient and the supplies are carefully selected to address the top causes of death due to penetrating trauma. Multiple-load carriage configuration capabilities include fanny pack, over the shoulder, attachments for 3-day assault packs and Molle style webbing.
- Ghillie-Tex IR signature reduction hardware
- Sand and water resistant, self-repairing zipper with silent 550 cord pulls
- 500D Cordura Solution-Dyed Nylon with Near Infrared Signature Reduction
- Enhanced Hip Stabilization System for greater security during transport
- Available Colors: Black, Coyote, OD Green, Multicam, DUC
- Case Closed Dimension (HxWxD): 7.75" x 13" x 9"
- Weight: 6.5 oz.
- 1 x Bag (CCRK Squad)
- 5 x pair Black Talon Nitrile Trauma Gloves
- 2 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x Petrolatum Gauze (3" x 18")
- 1 x HyFin Chest Seal
- 2 x ARS Needle Decompression Kit (14g x 3.25")
- 2 x C-A-T (Combat Application Tourniquet)
- 4 x ETD 6" Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 4 x S-Rolled Gauze (4.5" x 4.1yard)
- 1 x ETD Abdominal Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 2 x SAM Splint II
- 1 x Trauma Shears (7.25")
- 4 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 1 x Surgical Tape (2")
- 1 x Combat Casualty Reference Card
- 2 x Triage Card (NAR T2 Tag)
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.