North American Rescue Spine Board
Item Code: SB
Reviews / Q&A
The North American Rescue Spine Board features an open leg triangle shape that integrates with full-length, molded-in runners to offer the rigidity while keeping the hand-holds off the ground for ease in lifting. Its' flat patient surface does not aggravate cervical spinal injuries or compromise CPR efforts. The tapered design and molded-in runners facilitate extrication, logrolling and easy lifting. Fabricated with an impervious rotomolded HDPE shell and a subtle surface texture preventing slippage that is also easy to clean and disinfect. The NAR Spine Board's four interior slots can be used for pediatric strapping options and separate leg strapping.
- Extremely thin 1.75" and lightweight 14 lbs with 1,100 payload capacity
- 100% X-ray, CT and MR compatibility
- Tapered design for maximum maneuverability
- 14 raised, oversized hand-holds for easy gripping and balanced lifting
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Subtle surface texture to prevent slippage
- Available Colors: Orange, OD Green
- Dimension (LxWxD): 72" x 16" x 1.75"
- Payload: 1,100lbs
- Float Capacity: 250lbs
- Weight: 14lbs
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.