The North American Rescue Sam Pelvic Sling 50-0004 is the first and only pelvic belt to contain the patented autostop buckle which is programmed to engage when the correct, safe amount of circumferential pressure is applied. The belt itself is adjustable from 25 in. to 50 in.. MRI safe as long as application on patient is prior to entering the MRI environment.
- The only force-controlled circumferential pelvic belt scientifically & clinically proven to safely & effectively stabilize open-book pelvic ring fractures
- Rapid, simple, three-step application, usually in less than one minute
- Patented Autostop buckle allows a compression force no greater than 33 lb
- Posterior slider for facilitating transfers
- Made in America
- H 7.25 in. x W 7.75 in. x D 4 in.
- Fits Hip Circumference: from 32 in. to 50 in.
- Weight: 9.8 oz
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov