The North American Rescue Responder Emergency Trauma Dressing are sterile pressure bandages that deliver extremely effective pressure and absorption. included features are a high quality elastic wrap equipped with a non-adherent pad and easy-to-use hook & loop securing device with no confusing pressure bars or hooks. Application is made easy via the Quick grip roll control system which prevents the dressing from unrolling if dropped. Its rugged vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging is branded with NAR's signature Red Tip Technology easy-open tear notches.
- Sterile pressure bandages that deliver extremely effective pressure and excellent absorption
- Suitable for applying immediate direct pressure
- High quality elastic wrap equipped with a non-adherent pad
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress
- Easy-to-use hook & loop securing device without confusing pressure bars or hooks
- Vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaged in a streamlined flat configuration
Specification: 4 Inch Flat:
- Bandage: L 60 in. x W 4 in.
- Pad: H 6 in. x W 4 in.
- Packaged: L 4.25 in. x W 2.75 in. x D 0.875 in.
- Weight: 2.0 oz
6 in. Roll
- Bandage: L 60 in. x W 6 in.
- Pad: H 6 in. x W 6 in.
- Packaged: L 6 in. x W 2.5 in. x D 2.1 in.
- Wt: 2.9 oz