North American Rescue Leatherman Raptor Emergency Medical Multitool
The North American Rescue Leatherman Raptor Emergency Medical Multitool 70-0014 is a high-performance multi-tool equipped with a variety of mission critical tools. Built with 420HC stainless steel medical shears with a stow-away strap cutter and built-in oxygen tank wrench that may be quickly accessed with one hand made usable whether the shears are open or closed. Additional components include an ultra-strong ring cutter that will easily cut through most standard gold bands, a carbide-tip glass breaker and handy 5cm ruler.
The foldable shears come apart for easy cleaning and feature serrated blades to help grip materials for a strong fast cut. The ergonomic handles also feature glass-filled nylon scales and sport a lanyard hole and replaceable pocket clip for a variety of useful attachment points. The Raptor comes complete with an injection molded polymer holster which is also Molle-compatible and allows device storage in the open or folded position. The holster's secure rotating clip easily attaches to the vest, pack or duty belt allowing rapid access to the multi-tool.
- Integrated multi-tool specific to emergency medical situations
- 420HC stainless steel medical shears with serrations to help grip materials for a strong fast cut
- One-handed Strap Cutter with safety lock liner works whether the shears are open or closed
- Stow-away Oxygen Tank Wrench
- Injection-molded polymer Holster on a rotating clip; Molle-compatible
- Ultra-strong Ring Cutter works on most standard gold bands
- Carbide-tip Glass Breaker quickly breaks standard civilian-grade glass during stressful rescue situations
- Convenient embedded Ruler (1.9" /5cm)
- Built-in attachment points: Lanyard Hole and replaceable Pocket Clip
- Device folds down for small cube space
- Shears disassemble for easy cleaning & maintenance
- Includes injection-molded polymer holster with rotating clip for rapid access from a vest, pack or duty belt; allows device storage in the open or folded positions; also Molle-compatible
- Shear Length: 1.9"
- Closed Length: 5"
- Weight: 5.8 oz.