The North American Rescue Range Trauma Kit addresses common injury types that occur at shooting ranges, training ranges and the like. Packaged in a bright orange bag with reflective trim for high visibility, the bag is easy to transport stores well. The large central compartment and front Trauma-shear storage offer a versatile, mobile platform with ready-to-use supplies. The kit's contents provide the necessary tools to save lives and to treat injuries by both medically and non-medically trained personnel. The Range Trauma Kit provides the necessary equipment to treat penetrating injuries, blast injuries, chest wounds, burns, eye injuries, minor lacerations, sprains or fractures and many other common injuries seen on training and shooting ranges.
- Designed to address penetrating and other common injuries that occur at shooting ranges, training ranges and other locations where firearms are used
- Bright orange bag with reflective trim for high visibility
- Constructed of durable 1000 Denier Nylon
- Sand and water resistant zipper with silent pulls
- Multiple-load carriage configuration capabilities: fanny pack, over the shoulder, hand-carried, attachments for Molle/Pals style webbing
- Trauma Shear Storage on front for quick access
- Case Closed Dimension (HxWxD): 7.75" x 13" x 9"
- Weight: 10 oz.
- 1 x Bag (EMS Rapid Deployment)
- 1 x HyFin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 2 x C-A-T Tourniquet (Orange)
- 1 x Chitogauze PRO Hemostatic Dressing
- 4 x S-Rolled Gauze
- 4 x ETD, 6"
- 10 x Sterile Gauze Pads, 4" x 4"
- 4 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 2 x Elastic Wrap, 6"
- 2 x Triangular Bandage
- 2 x SAM Splint II
- 1 x Surgical Tape, 2"
- 50 x Flexible Bandages, 0.75" x 3"
- 2 x Burntec Burn Dressing, 5" x 10"
- 1 x Eye Wash, 4 oz.
- 1 x Forceps, Splinter, 4.5"
- 1 x Trauma Shears, 7.25"
- 5 x pair Bear Claw Gloves, Large
- 1 x CPR Mask
- 1 x Kit Contents Card
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov