North American Rescue Public Access Bleeding Control Twin Pack
Item Code: NAR-80-0951
Reviews / Q&A
The North American Rescue Public Access Bleeding Control Twin Pack is provides bystanders and first responders with easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding. The Twin Pack includes the contents of 2 Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kits contained inside one easy-to-open nylon carrying case that is designed to fit next to an AED in the cabinet.
NAR PABC Twin Packs are available in Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced BCD configurations
- Designed to provide essential equipment that empowers the general public to take action as immediate responders in stopping life threatening bleeding
- Provides intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives
- 2 Public Access Individual Bleeding Control basic contents in one convenient kit
- Packaged in a compact, ruggedized nylon bag designed to fit next to an AED in the cabinet
- Available in Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced BCD configurations
Basic Twin Pack Kit Contents:
- 2 x C-A-T Tourniquet, Orange
- 2 x 4 in. Flat Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 2 x NAR Responder Compressed Gauze
- 2 x Pair, Responder Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x Responder Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 2 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 2 x Just in Time Instruction Card
- 2 x NAR Survival Blanket
- L 10 in. x H 9 in. x D 3 in.
- Weight: 1.66 lb
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.