The North American Rescue OSL Oversized Litter 60-0023 is designed to evacuate larger patients with ease. Built with an increased patient surface area, extra padded carrying handles, flame-retardant cover, and additional stirrups which gives firmer patient support as well as better weight distribution on the floor. The OSL features a bi-fold configuration. The cover material is a very durable Nomex, Kevlar blend.
- Additional carrying loops
- 6 IV attachment points
- 3 patient securing straps
- Certified safe-to-fly by the U.S. Air Force
- Bifold configuration for easy storage
- 6 stirrups for firmer patient support and better weight distribution
- Flame-retardant cover made of a durable Nomex, Kevlar-blend fabric
- Folded Dimension (HxWxD): 45" x 9" x 8"
- Open Size (LxWxD): 90" x 31" x 6"
- Ground Clearance: 1.5"
- Payload Floor: 1600lbs
- Payload Hanging: 1200lbs
- Weight: 6 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov