The North American Rescue Fiber Optic Laryngoscope Miller Single-use fiber optic laryngoscope blades with enhanced polymer construction offer exceptional strength and rigidity while reducing the risk of damage to the patient's teeth or soft tissues. Designed for safety and convenience, as well as the superior illumination of fiber optic technology. Compatible with any standard (green spec) fiber optic handle.
- Designed for safety and convenience
- Exceptional strength and rigidity plus superior illumination
- Single-use laryngoscope blades compatible with any standard fiber optic handle
- Enhanced polymer construction for less risk of damage to patient's teeth or soft tissues
Dimensions: Miller #0
- Dimension (LxWxD): 3.2" x 1.1" x 0.9"
- Weight: 0.4 oz.
- Dimension (LxWxD): 4.1" x 1.1" x 0.9"
- Weight: 0.6 oz.
- Dimension (LxWxD): 6.2" x 1.2" x 0.9"
- Weight: 1 oz.
- Dimension (LxWxD): 7.7" x 1.2" x 0.9"
- Weight: 1.2 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov