The North American Rescue MCI (Mass Casualty Incident Warrior Aid and Litter Kit) Walk Kits offers trauma treatment and evacuation for multiple patients all in one vehicle kit. Includes 8 non-rigid, disposable QuikLitters and Point-of-Wounding Medical Supplies in a rugged, configurable nylon backpack.
- All-in-one trauma treatment and evacuation platform for treatment of multiple trauma patients
- Ideal for use as a vehicle trauma kit
- Pocket system holds self- or buddy-aid point-of-wounding medical supplies
- Bag features back pack straps for easy transport from the vehicle to the point of need
- Available Colors: Black, Red
- Dimension (HxWxD): 22.75" x 16.5" x 11.5"
- Weight: 12 oz.
- 1 x Bag (MCI-WALK) Black
- 8 x pair Bear Claw Nitrile Trauma Gloves
- 5 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with lubricant
- 8 x HyFin Vent Twin Pack Chest Seal
- 8 x C-A-T (Combat Application Tourniquet) Black
- 8 x Compressed Gauze (4.5" x 4.1yd)
- 8 x ETD Emergency Trauma Dressing, 6"
- 5 x Combat Gauze LE Z-fold Hemostatic Dressing
- 20 x Combat Casualty Card (Triage)
- 5 x Permanent Marker, Large
- 8 x QuikLitter, Black