The North American Rescue Special Operations Larygoscope Set 10-0001 Set is a lightweight, compact, and designed to operate effectively under the extreme conditions. This laryngoscopes performs as long and as well as necessary, due to it's dependable construction. The sets are packaged with spare LED bulbs and batteries. The fiber optic handle is water-proof, sand-proof, and dust-proof, and features a textured gripping surface. Not without it's conveniences, this set includes single-use fiber optic blades made from an enhanced polymer for exceptional strength and rigidity. For added convenience, the handle's removable light source is designed to work with any standard (green-spec) fiber optic blade. The complete set rolls up for easy storage and easy transport. With products from North American Rescue, being prepared takes minimal effort.
- Lightweight and compact
- Resistant to dust, sand and water
- Operates in severe environmental conditions
- Textured, water proof and dust-proof handle
- 80 lumen LED examination lamp
- Removable LED light source works with any standard fiber optic blade
- Single use fiber optic blades of enhanced polymer for exceptional strength and rigidity
- Open Dimension (LxWxD): 8" x 5.5" x 2"
- Closed Dimension : 8" x 2" x 2"
- Weight: 10 oz.
- ENT Pocket Light with two AAA Batteries (Item# 10-0007 | NSN# 6515-01-460-9605)
- Laryngoscope Handle (Item# 10-0005 | NSN# 6515-01-460-4736)
- Miller #3 Laryngoscope Blade (Item# 10-0011 | NSN# 6515-01-460-4681)
- Mac #3 Laryngoscope Blade (Item# 10-0013 | NSN# 6515-01-460-4685)
- Laryngoscope Pouch (Item# 10-0006 | NSN# 6515-01-467-7624)
- Spare LED exam light bulb
- Two spare AAA batteries