The North American Rescue Individual Kit has been designed and packed to provide all of the tools to prevent the three leading causes of preventable combat death (60% extremity bleeding, 33% tension pneumothorax, 6% airway obstruction). The Modular system can be attached to the operator using the split-tale connector, PALS, Molle style webbing or by fastening to the web, gun belt using the quick weave method. Belt and leg attachment straps can be removed and reattached as needed to allow maximum flexibility during load carriage configuration.
- Leg Strap with Quick-Grip
- Ghillie-Tex IR signature reduction hardware
- Removable Belt and Leg Straps
- Molle Style Attachment System Compatible
- Sand and water resistant, self-repairing zipper with silent 550 cord pulls
- 500D Cordura Solution-Dyed Nylon with Near Infrared Signature Reduction
- Available Colors: Black, Coyote, OD Green, DUC
- Case Closed Dimension (HxWxD): 8.5" x 8.75" x 4.5"
- Weight: 12 oz.
- 1 x Bag (CCRK-Individual)
- 2 x pair Black Talon Nitrile Trauma Gloves
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin Chest Seal
- 1 x ARS Needle Decompression Kit (14g x 3.25")
- 1 x C-A-T (Combat Application Tourniquet)
- 1 x ETD 6" Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 2 x S-Rolled Gauze (4.5" x 4.1yd)
- 1 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 1 x Combat Casualty Reference Card
- 1 x Triage Card (NAR T2 Tag)
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov