The North American Rescue Flat Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD) - 4" 30-0093 series of bandages is a constant pressure bandage used for the treatment of wounds to control bleeding. The Flat ETD is packaged in a low cube space, flat folded configuration to reduce its diameter and footprint in kits. It consists of a resilient elastic wrap equipped with a sterile non-adherent pad, durable securing device and innovative Quick-Grip Roll Control configuration. This combination enables a rapid, controlled, and extremely effective application process in the demanding condition. The ETD can also be used to sling and swath an arm, to secure splints to an extremity or to perform in any other function requiring an elastic wrap.
- Sterile bandage suitable for applying immediate direct pressure
- Flat folded, vacuum configuration reduces cube space and footprint in kit
- Multi-functional, all-in-one design
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat, survival stress
- Omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills
- Durable securing device
- Quick-grip roll control tabs to prevent the bandage from unrolling during application
- Vacuum-sealed, flat low-cube packaging with NAR's signature red-tip Technology red tear notches
- Bandage (LxW): 70" x 4"
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov