North American Rescue Emergency Trauma Dressing
Item Code: ETD
Reviews / Q&A
The North American Rescue Emergency Trauma Dressing consists of a resilient elastic wrap equipped with a sterile non-adherent pad, durable securing device and unique Quick-Grip Roll Control configuration. This combo facilitates a rapid, controlled, and extremely effective application process in the most demanding conditions. The ETD can also be used to sling or swath an arm, to secure splints to an extremity or to perform in any other function requiring an elastic wrap.
- Sterile bandage suitable for applying immediate direct pressure
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat, survival stress
- Omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills
- Quick-grip roll control tabs to prevent the bandage from unrolling during application
- Vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging with NAR's signature red-tip Technology red tear notches
- Bandage (LxW): 70" x 4inxh
- Weight: 2.6 oz.
- Bandage (LxW): 70" x 6inxh
- Weight: 4 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.