North American Rescue Compressed Gauze
Item Code: 30-0052
Reviews / Q&A
The North American Rescue Compressed Gauze 30-0052 is for the treatment of bleeding and the dressing and bandaging of wounds. NAR's Compressed Gauze features a proprietary packaging process that ensures the most consistent, low-cube package on the market. The package is a rugged and durable vacuum sealed container with easy-to-open tear notches. The ultra-compact storage size expands once opened to cover larger wound areas. NAR's Compressed Gauze is an essential item for any medical kit and can be used to control hemorrhage in conjunction with a compression bandage, used as backing gauze for hemostatic dressings or for wound bandaging.
- Compressed, rolled gauze is ideal for wound bandaging and wrapping of injuries
- Unique crinkle weave ensures excellent fluid absorption
- Ultra-compact size that expands to cover larger wound areas
- Used as backing gauze for hemostatic agents, in conjunction with a compression bandage to control hemorrhage
- 4.5" x 4.1 yard Sterile, 6-ply 100% cotton gauze
- Material: Cotton
- Dimension (LxWxD): 3" x 2" x 1"
- Weight: 1.2 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.