North American Rescue Combat Gauze Z-Fold Hemostatic
North American Rescue Combat Gauze Z-Fold Hemostatic features 2-ply, oversized at 4 in. x 4 yd This fast-acting combat gauze is the ultimate wound care dressing. It is designed to the meet the needs of combat and tactical medical personnel, this hemostatic dressing combines surgical gauze with a proprietary inorganic material to deliver three important benefits. It stops blood flow. It’s inert. It’s non-allergenic.
The pliable material can be fitted to any size or shape wound (including penetrating wounds) and easily removes once clotting of the woould has begun. Combat Gauze comes in rolls four yards long by three inches wide.
The Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care recently recommended Combat Gauze™ as the first-line hemostatic product.
- Combat Gauze XL features 2-ply, oversized hemostatic gauze: 4 in. x 4 yd
- Controls Bleeding: Promotes clotting within minutes, allowing responders to control bleeding in an efficient and timely manner.
- Easy To Use: QuikClot Combat Gauze uses the same placement technique as standard gauze
- Expedited Product Access: Multiple tear points for quicker application
- Heat Free: QuikClot products produce NO Heat
- Expiration: 5 year shelf life
- Packaged - H 6.5 in. x W 6.5 in. x D 0.75 in.
- Gauze - L 4 yd x W 4 in.
- Weight: 1.75 oz