The North American Rescue Casualty Immobilization System 50-0031 is made of heavy duty polypropylene webbing for fast and effective immobilization. Its unique design comes with six points of attachment and secures easily to the shoulder and foot area of the spine board.
- No choking "V" by patients neck
- Two "suspender" type over-the-shoulder straps
- Total backboard strap system for fast, firm total body immobilization
- 4 adjustable torso, limb straps, with adjustable center strap
- Black polypropylene webbing with hook and loop closures
- Dimension (LxWxD): 16.5" x 4" x 2.75"
- Weight: 0.5 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov