The North American Rescue Burntec Burn Dressing Kit 80-0361 features BurnTec that cools the affected area and ensures a soothing effect for up to 24 hours. The sterile, absorbentm non-stick dressing that traps wound secretions and bacteria within the gel. The dressing is permeable to water vapor and oxygen but impermeable to bacteria which helps protect the wound from external contamination while allowing it to breathe. Featuring biocompatible material that doesn't cause allergic reactions. BurnTec is a modern hydrogel dressing used for a variety of skin injuries ranging from first, second, and third degree burns (thermal, chemical and electric). This dressing can also be utilized to provide relief from other skin injuries such as sunburns, abrasions, bruises, swelling or insect bites. Immediate application of the dressing reduces the risk of hypertrophic scars. The non-stick properties allows for painless replacement of the dressing and it does not destroy granulation or new epithelium.
- Eleven different sizes of BurnTec burn dressings in a convenient carrying case
- Easy to handle without spilling or damaging the hydrogel
- Impermeable to bacteria
- Biocompatible and hypoallergenic
- Reduces risk of hypertrophic scars
For use in the following situations:
- First, second and third-degree burns (thermal, chemical, electric)
- Abrasions and skin irritations
- Bruises and swelling (insect bites)
- Other skin injuries
- Kit Dimension (LxWxD): 12" x 15.5" x 3.5"
- Weight: 4 oz.
- 1 x BurnTec Carrying Case
BurnTec Burn Dressing:
- 1 x 2" x 2"
- 1 x 2.5" x 5"
- 1 x 4" x 4"
- 1 x 5" x 5"
- 1 x 5" x 10"
- 1 x 8" x 8"
- 1 x 4" x 16"
- 1 x 8.5" x 11"
- 1 x 8" x 16"
BurnTec Burn Facemask:
- 1 x 10" x 10"
- 1 x 12" x 16"
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov