North American Rescue Basic Field Corpsman Kit
Item Code: 20-0001
Out of Stock
Email me when in stock
Reviews / Q&A
The lightweight, durable and portable diagnostic Basic Field Corpsman Kit 20-0001 from NAR provides performance and flexibility in the field. It is water resistant, highly durable and includes a variety of high intensity lights and magnifiers for day or night examinations.
- Lightweight, portable diagnostic kit ideal for day or night examinations
- 80 lumen LED examination lamp (batteries are included)
- Red lens for night use
- Fiber optic light-bender/nasal head
- Spare batteries
- Soft mesh pouch with padded sides and durable zipper
- Cobalt blue lens: Provides UV illumination to examine the eyes for corneal abrasions or small foreign bodies. Use with or without fluorescent eye dyes
- High resolution eye loop: Soft nylon loop fits on the cobalt blue lens. Designed to gently sweep foreign bodies from the surface of the eye. The lighted tip illuminates work area
- Illuminated magnifier: Use with both the clear and cobalt blue lens. The magnifier is preferred for examining the soft tissue of the eye. Also useful for locating splinters and examining wounds, rashes and other topical irritations
- Lighted eye magnet: For the removal of metal foreign bodies in the eye
- Fluor-I-Strips: For use with cobalt blue lens for identification of corneal abrasions or to locate small particles in the eye
- Dimension (LxWxD): 8" x 4.25" x 2.25"
- Weight: 6.2 oz.
- Otoscopic head: Provides bright illumination and 3X magnification for excellent visualization. Adjustable head allows examiners to adjust for personal comfort
- Reusable adult specula: For use with the otoscopic head
- Disposable adult specula: For use with the otoscopic head. Otoscope accepts standard disposable specula
- Lighted stainless curette: Used to remove wax from the ear or to assist in debris removal from small wounds
- General examination light: 80 lumen LED lamp to provide a focused beam of bright white light for superior illumination. Lightweight, water resistant and guaranteed unbreakable (batteries included)
- Red lens: Fits on the exam light for night use
- Fiber optic light bender/nasal head: To effectively direct light into the nasal or oral cavity. Can be used to trans illuminate the sinuses
- Spare LED bulb: For extending the use of the exam light in the field
- 2 spare AAA batteries
- Soft case with mesh pouches: Designed to secure the exam lights and accessories. Developed with padded sides and durable zipper. Two additional mesh pouches are positioned on the inside compartment for more parts or supplies
- Color instruction booklet: Contains operating instructions and part numbers
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.