The North American Rescue Armadillo Medication Storage Case ZZ-0081 is crucial in keeping medications secure, safe, and readily available during tactical operations. The case interior is lined with loop on the top, bottom and sides allowing to custom fit medication and maximize use of space. Adhesive hook discs are provided to hook any medication.
Helpful Hint: During tactical operations significant changes in altitude or temperature can create a vacuum and cause the ARMADILLO to seal closed. To remedy this, insert any flat tipped device into the slot, next to the latch, on the front of the box. Twist 45 degrees to equalize the pressure within the case.
NOTE: Medications are not included
- Keeps critical medications safe, secure and accessible during tactical operations
- Water resistant (3 meters) and crush proof
- Stainless steel (non-rusting) hardware
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Inside top, bottom and sides lined with loop (MILSPEC AA55126A Type II)
- Hook discs (0.5") 100 each per sheet (MILSPEC AA55126A Type II)
- Additional Hook Discs can be purchased
- Exterior Size (LxWxD): 7.95" x 5.1" x 2.14"
- Interior Size (LxWxD): 6.45" x 3.87" x 1.75"
- Weight: 10.5 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov