The North American Rescue 50 FT Throw Bag 90-0064 is a tough, durable, and easy to use rescue device with a highly visible orange nylon bag and mesh panels with quick drain action for use in rescue operations. Made with Triton rope which is strong enough for an abundance of uses: as a throw line, tension diagonal, or a tow line for pinned kayak recovery. Rope features two colored runners and 1 reflective runner for increased operational visibility and a reflective look at night.
The Pegasus Triton Series of ropes is uniquely designed for water rescue professionals and is a high quality tag line. Featuring 100% Innegra fiber braided core which is the lightest structure fiber available giving Triton additional buoyancy, low elongation and consistent strength. The sheath is made of high quality polypropylene that adds additional flotation and protection to the core. These materials combine to give you high strength and durable rope that is soft to the touch and can be easily stored in throw or rope bags. Triton is also used as a tag line for rescue operations.
- Durable, easy-to-use rescue device ideal for water rescue with a highly visible orange nylon bag
- Mesh panels drain quickly for use in multiple rescue operations
- Featuring 50foot of 7.5mm Pegasus Triton rope
- Rope features two colored runners and 1 reflective runner for increased operational visibility and nighttime
- Dimension (LxWxD): 8.5" x 4.5" x 4.5"
- Weight: 5 oz.
- 50 foot Pegasus 7.5mm Triton Rope
- 1 x Nylon bag, Orange