The North American Rescue Respirator Spur II BVM 10-0043 - Disposable Resuscitator is a single use resuscitator that is made from a SEBS polymer instead of PVC. This categorizes the AMBU SPUR II as environmentally safe and fully disposable, thus eliminating all risk of cross contamination. It distributes one-hand stroke volumes of 800 ml and 1000 ml with two hands. The AMBU SPUR II BVM is the standard resuscitator for the Naval Surface Forces.
- The resuscitator comes in individual, resealable carrying bag
- Safe Grip surface for secure handling in austere environments
- Ergonomic, lightweight design allows prolonged ventilations less fatiguing
- Fast recoil time allows for rapid ventilation
- Easy attachment of manometer and PEEP valve
- Unique single-shutter valve system for reliable functionality
- Swivel between valve and mask permits 360 degree positioning in relation to the patient
- Integrated handle for user comfort and uniform compression
- Thin-walled compression bag allows for lung compliance and "feel"
- Soft splashguard for user safety
- Latex Free
- Dimension (LxWxH): 11.625" x 5" x 5"
- Weight: 0.7lbs