The North American Rescue AMBU RDIC Military Mark III Resuscitator 10-0047 is the world's only effective, truly portable manual resuscitation system designed and tested specially for use in chemical or biological conditions. The Ambu features a unique double wall concept that clearly distinguishes the genuine Ambu bag from all other manual resuscitators. The thin outer cover gives the user great "fingertip" feeling for what pressure is necessary, while the inner lining with its air holes allows rapid recoil for optimum stroke volume. This feature gives users complete control of the amount of pressure delivered to the patient and enables artificial respiration with quicker frequencies when needed. The elasticity of the outer cover limits airway pressure from exceeding approximately 7 kPa (70cm H20) during operation of the RDIC. The RDIC has the added advantages of being constructed with an outer cover made of butyl and a gas filter adaptor, which is ideal for manual resuscitation in toxic atmospheres, e.g. fire and chemical accidents. The RDIC can be repeatedly autoclaved at 134 degrees Celsius.
- Developed according to US military specifications
- Butyl outer cover for optimal resistance to penetration during ventilation in toxic atmosphere
- Can be used in all conventional ventilation emergencies
- Double wall bag provides built in pressure limitation
- Designed for toxic atmosphere
- 100% Latex free
- Designed for manual ventilation of adults and children with a minimum body weight of 15 kg
- Genuine Ambu Mark III reusable resuscitator equipped with impermeable elastomeric components on the compression bag and patient valve (butyl rubber)
- Highly flexible butyl rubber extension tube offering unparalleled flexibility during casualty transport
- Contoured face mask with clear dome for better monitoring of the patient
- Specialized inlet filtration system, including C2 canister, for filtering contaminated air
- Includes a convenient carry case
- Dimension (HxWxL): 7" x 7.5" x 14"
- Weight: 5.4lbs
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov