North American Rescue Hyfin Chest Seal Trainer Twin Pack
North American Rescue Hyfin Chest Seal Trainer Twin Pack is specifically designed to increase user familiarity. It utilizes the same template as the HyFin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack but uses a less aggressive adhesive intended for a more effective chest seal application on either human skin or a training manikin. This allows for training of proper placement of not only the chest seal itself but also of the vent over a simulated wound.
The unique adhesive gel is designed to adhere to the surface that it is applied to, but will not damage most training manikins. It won't leave behind excessive adhesive residue or cause significant amounts of pain when used on human training subjects. Packaged in the same rugged, compact foil pouch as the actual product, the HyFin Chest Seal Trainer also features a unique perforated package that allows the student to open only one chest seal if needed.
- Cost-effective training solution
- Unique adhesive gel formulation designed not to damage manikins or leave behind an excessive adhesive residue
- Designed for optimal training in the same form and function as the
- HyFin Chest Seal
- Each seal also comes with a gauze pad to wipe the wound surface prior to chest seal application as needed
- Packaged with two training chest seals in one unique perforated package that allows students to only open one seal if needed
- Made in America and 100% latex-free
- Packaged Folded: L 7.5 in. x W 4.5 in. x D 0.25 in.
- Packaged Unfolded: L 7.5 in. x W 9 in. x D 0.125 in.
- Chest Seal: H 6 in. x W 6 in. x D 0.1 in.
- Weight: 2.5 oz