North American Rescue Eagle IFAK - Basic
The North American Rescue Eagle IFAK - Basic is a compact, versatile individual first aid kit that offers both MOLLE and PALS style connectors to attach to the assault vest/body armor and an upper or lower mounted 2.25" belt loop attachment to secure the kit in the high or low position on your duty/pistol belt, all in one carrying platform. Sized as one of the smallest IFAKs in our product line, this innovative kit contains all of the essential equipment for point-of-wounding and self-aid/buddy-aid care to address penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries. Featuring a Quick Pull Tab, the carrying bag easily opens to reveal the removable kit with just one hand. The kit has a unique, detachable shock-cord inner panel that can be adjusted to carry different components and provides easy access to your IFAK contents by simply pulling the color-coded tab to remove the panel from the carrying bag. The compact size reduces the space requirement needed for an IFAK on your vest or belt.
- Can connect to the assault vest/body armor or to a duty/pistol belt
- Contains the essential basic life support equipment needed for self-aid/buddy-aid
- Quick Pull Tab easily opens the kit with just one hand
- Has a unique, detachable shock-cord inner panel that can be adjusted to your internal components
- Inner panel is easily removable for easy access to your kit
- 1 x C-A-T (Combat Application Tourniquet) Black
- 1 x 4 in. Flat ETD
- 1 x S-rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x HyFin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x pair Bear Claw Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg.
- Packaged: H 8 in. x W 4 in. x D 3 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz