Monadnock Autolock 26" Expandable Tactical Baton
The Monadnock AutoLock 26" Baton is always ready when you are by utilizing a revolutionary cam and ball bearing action. Its exclusive, patented, built-in safety features make it easy to access, open, control and hold on to. Once opened, it stays locked open until you're ready to collapse it by pushing a single button, one time. Compact and comfortable to wear, AutoLock Baton is designed to be carried with you at all times. These batons can be used with virtually all standard baton techniques and tactics or training programs.
The SuperGrip handle is a rubber textured fluted grip that is completely new to the police baton industry. It allows officers to maintain a superior grip on their baton whether they are using their bare hands or wearing gloves. Officers have maximum control over their baton during use, thus strikes become more effective. Additonally, the grip increases the officer's baton retention ability, keeping it out of a subject's hands.
- Large 5/8" diameter reinforced hard rubber tip
- Precision machined hardened alloy shaft
- Closed length of 10-1/2" expands to 26"
- Power Safety Tip measures 1-3/4"L x 6/8"D
- Cam and ball bearing locking action
- Push button closing releases the ball bearing action
- Foam handles for secure grip
- Weighs 22 oz