MIRA Safety DOTpro 320 Filter
The MIRA Safety DOTpro 320 Gas Mask Filter combines the same protection of MIRA's premium filters with a price point that won't break the bank, giving you the best bang for your buck when stocking up to protect yourself and your family. With a shelf life of 7.5 years, this filter is affordable and built to last.
- 40 mm x 1/7" NATO filter standard (EN 148-1:1999) threading
- Built to comply with a wide variety of international standards, including EN 14387:2004+A1:2008, EU Health and Safety requirements
- Full Spectrum protection from NBC/ABEK threats
- 7.5 year shelf life, expiration date clearly marked on filter housing
- Easy to deploy and color-coded based on the protection it offers
Flexible and Cost-Effective Protection from Catastrophe
A gas mask is only as good as the filters attached to it, and here at MIRA Safety, we pride ourselves on offering the very best at every budget point - like the flexible DOTPro 320.
This is the best gas mask filter for anyone on a budget or anyone who's buying for a larger family/group. While our NBC-77 SOF filter still has it beat with a much longer shelf life, these DOTPro 320 gas mask canisters still provide outstanding performance and value that beats most competitors on the market today.
DOTPro 320 gas mask filters are designed to overcome a wide variety of chemical, nuclear, and biological threats - which they're proven to do extremely well. Engineered to meet strict EU standards and accompanied by relevent filtration data (see below), DOTPro filters are at least equal in "by the numbers" quality to most filters on the market today.
Combine that with superior usability, color-coded labeling, clearly marked expiration dates and rugged construction and you get the best entry-level gas mask filter on the market today.
When it comes to stocking up on gas mask filters, we advise keeping as many good filters on hand as you can comfortably afford. So, even if you're buying a few high-end NBC-77 SOF filters, it wouldn't hurt to add a few DOTPro filters for added protection, flexibility and peace of mind.
The initial filter resistance to constant air flow at volumetric flow rate of 95 dm/min, Pa (millimeter of water column), max:
- Cyclohexane at a concentration of (17.5 ± 1.7) mg/dm3: 35
- Hydrogen cyanide at a concentration of (5.6 ± 0.5) mg/dm3: 25
- Sulfur hydride at a concentration of (7.1 ± 0.7) mg/dm3: 40
- Chlorine at a concentration of (15.0 ± 1.5) mg/dm3: 20
- Sulfur dioxide at a concentration of (13.3 ± 1.3) mg/dm3: 20
- Ammonia at a concentration of (3.5 ± 0.3) mg/dm3: 40
DOTpro 320 filters should be stored in a cool, dry place away from hazardous substances. The filters should be stored in their original packaging at temperatures from -50°F to 120°F with maximum humidity of 98%. Storage in conditions other than those specified can affect shelf life. Expiration date s specified on each DOTpro 320 filter. The guaranteed shelf life of DOTpro 320 filters in the original package of Sorbent JSC from the date of manufacture is 7.5 years.