The Mil-Spec Monkey Adapt Pack is a pack design in collaboration with Tactical Tailor. The general design concept to be a lightweight pack that is ready for military use, while being just as handy for hard use civilians.
- Pack is able to be quickly setup ambidextrous for either 2 strap or 1strap modes, extra modular SRB included to setup a cross strap for when in 1 strap mode
- Large Loop Hook & Loop field on exterior and even larger in the frontal secondary compartment for CCW accessories.
- Sternum strap vertical position is highly adjustable to give females more comfort options
- Main compartment interior is simple with 2 bottle / stash pockets built into the bottom sides, cord ports are integrated up top
- Hardware is included to allow mounting to vests or larger packs with quick attach/detatch capability
- Main shoulder straps and all other adjuster straps can be tucked into hydration pocket to make the bag a clean grab bag
- PALS webbing is on the exterior to allow pouch mounting, and a shock cord rig for additional holding options
- With no items inside the pack is slim enough to be comfortable while worn and driving/sitting
- Main Pocket: 17" tall x 9.5" wide x 5.5" deep
- Front Pocket: 14" tall x 8" wide x 2.5" deep
- Total Volume: 1,178.25 cu. in.
- Weight: 1.75 pounds