The Mechanix Wear M-PACT XPLOR D4 Cut Resistant Gloves protect working hands in energy exploration and production with critical impact and palm cut protection. The XPLOR series meets EN13594 impact standard with the patented M-Pact TPR design that safeguards fingers, knuckles, and metacarpals. The working side features CE Level D and ANSI Level 4 cut protection with D3O palm padding, to work with confidence in the field.
- Extended Neoprene cuffs protect your wrists and keep debris out.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact protection meets EN 13594 impact standard.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) finger guards and metacarpal protection prevent impact injuries.
- EN 388: 2016 Level D and ANSI A4 cut resistant palm with enhanced gripping power.
- D3O palm padding absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy while you work.
- Red carrier loops provide convenient storage.
- Machine washable.