The Mechanix Wear Team Issue: CarbonX Level 10 Glove protects hands during safety, rescue and fueling operations and on race day. The CarbonX Level 10 is built with genuine leather and backed with three top layers of fire-retardant CarbonX stretch-knit with SFI level 10 protection. The high-density accordion knuckle padding protects your hands from impact hazards, while the extended elastic cuff holds the glove securely in place. Meets or exceeds SFI 3.3/10 & ARC 41.8 specifications.
- Meets or exceeds SFI 3.3/5 specifications. ARC 41.8
- Three top layers of fire retardant CarbonX shield the hand.
- Genuine leather palm layered with CarbonX.
- Accordion style knuckle with high-density foam impact protection.
- Genuine leather reinforcement panels in high wear areas.
- Extended cuff protects the wrist and lower arm.
- Hook and loop closure provides a secure fit.