Mechanix Wear Original CR5 Glove
Item Code: SMG-C91
Reviews / Q&A
The Mechanix Wear Original CR5 Glove provides hand protection with EN 388: 2003 level 3 & ANSI A3 cut resistance in a seamless knit design. This glove is complete with comfortable and form fitting 13-gauge machine knit polyester that uses anatomically designed Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) to protect your knuckles, metacarpals and fingers from common impact and pinching injuries during a job. M-Pact Knit CR3A3 work gloves feature double dipped sandy nitrile palms with D3O padding to help dissipate impact and vibration when you’re in full swing on the job.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure creates a secure fit to your wrist.
- Breathable TrekDry keeps your hands cool and comfortable.
- Reinforced thumb and index finger support added durability.
- Touchscreen capable synthetic leather keeps you connected while you work.
- Internal layer of Armortex delivers EN 388: 2016 Level E and ANSI A5 cut resistance.
- Machine washable.