The Mechanix Wear Material4X M-Pact Glove Material4X synthetic leather reinvents durability with higher abrasion resistance and greater tear resistance than standard synthetic leather work gloves. The internal fingertip features dual layer construction that reinforces each digit against extreme abrasion while the embossed and textured index and thumb deliver grip. Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) creates an exoskeleton protecting the back of the hand from impact and abrasion injuries, while D3O palm padding reacts on impact to absorb and dissipate energy through the palm of your hand. When the going gets rough, reach for the M-Pact with Material4X durability to get the job done.
- Patented Impact Guard protects the first knuckle with EVA foam padding.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle guards and full-length fingertip protection reduce the risk of impact and pinching injuries.
- Form-fitting TrekDry material keeps your hands cool and comfortable while you work.
- Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit to your wrist.
- Armortex palm reinforcement panel.
- Material4X internal fingertip reinforcement provides added durability.
- Embossed and textured index finger and thumb provides grip.
- D3O palm padding absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy through the palm.
- Material4X synthetic leather delivers greater abrasion resistance and greater tear resistance than standard synthetic gloves.
- Machine washable.