LA Police Gear Terrain Flex Relaxed Fit Jeans
The Terrain Flex Jeans from LA Police Gear are the result of years of development, samples, blood, samples, sweat, tears, and more samples. We strove to bring a truly high-end jean that doesn't compromise on fit, quality, features, and price. This tactical jean has all the features you'd expect - an amazing stretch fabric (that doesn't look like it), rear mag pockets, a hidden handcuff key pocket, hidden knife clip reinforcements, and high-quality zippers, buttons, and stitching.
Relaxed Fit, Stretch Fabric
The Terrain Flex Relaxed Fit Jeans are the perfect balance between a modern and classic jean. For the fabric, we added in just 2% of spandex to give it that flexibility you need without sacrificing any looks. The relaxed fit provides more room than a straight fit or slim fit jean, and fit comfortably over a pair of boots. Our jeans have a roomy waist thanks to the stretch fabric, making them a great choice for concealed carry.
Multiple Options To Choose From
Our Terrain Flex Tactical Jeans are also available in Straight Fit, Slim Fit, and Pant Versions
9 Pocket Configuration:
- 2 front pockets with internal hidden clip reinforcement
- 2 front "watch" pockets modified to fit pistol mags
- 2 traditional rear patch pockets
- 2 rear hip pockets sized for rifle mags or smart phones
- 1 hidden handcuff key pocket (in rear center belt loop)
- Medium Wash - Perfect for casual or dressy settings
- Vintage Wash - Light, distressed look
- Relaxed Fit - Roomy, comfortably fit over boots
- 13 oz. stretch denim (98% Cotton, 2% Spandex)
- Prewashed to minimize shrinking and for natural feel and appearance
- Classic button waist with brass locking YKK zipper
- 9 pocket design (see above for details)
- Reinforced, boot-friendly double heel fabric
- High end stitching with bar tacks in key areas
To maintain the deep rich color of this item, please follow these care instructions:
- Wash before wearing.
- The dye used on this item may rub off on light colored fabric or upholstery.
- To prevent color loss, always wash separately in cold water.