This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The LaCrosse Footwear Aero Insulator 14" Black NMT Composite Toe Outdoor Boot is built using AeroForm Technology, which provides lightweight, flexible, waterproof, durable warmth while delivering better performance in the field than traditional bulky winter boots. The neoprene and polyurethane AeroForm shell deliver incredible warmth without all the bulk. They stay flexible and won't crack in cold temperatures. So whether it's ice fishing, snowmobiling, or working outdoors, these are the do-it-all winter boots built for warmth and comfort.
- AEROFORM SHELL: Made of the same material used to insulate refrigerators and freezers, our polyurethane AeroForm Shell wraps the entire foot for cushioning comfort. Featuring 15mm of insulation over the top of the foot and 20mm underfoot for ultimate lightweight warmth. It is ultra-light and flexible and won't crack, tear or fade.
- ACTIVE FIT: With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- KICK-OFF HEEL PLATE: For easy hands-free removal.
- POLYURETHANE SHIN: Polyurethane reinforcement on the shin over the neoprene provides added durability.
- WINTER TREAD OUTSOLE: Generous surface area helps this outsole grip on wet surfaces.
- NON-METALLIC TOE (NMT) & METATARSAL PROTECTION: Our non-metallic toe does not transmit heat or cold and our AeroForm polyurethane shell wrapping the foot provides metatarsal protection. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Mt/75 EH standards.
- UNDERFOOT COMFORT: Thick polyurethane midsole for best-in-class cushioning and insulation underfoot.
- Style: 664554
- Weight: 5.6 lbs per pair
- Height: 14"
- Insulation: 5.0MM Neoprene
- Color: Black
- Traction: Best for Mud, Snow
- Footbed: EVA
- Shank: Oversized Polypropylene
- Protection: Electrical Hazard Certified, Metatarsal Guard
- Safety: ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 Mt/75 EH
- Last Type: LP-2
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: Fleece
- Manufacturing: Imported
- Toe Protection: Composite Toe (NMT)