LaCrosse Footwear Clear Shot 8" Mossy Oak Break-Up Country 400G Hunting Boot
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The LaCrosse Footwear Clear Shot 8" Mossy Oak Break-Up Country 400G Hunting Boot features a durable nubuck leather and abrasion-resistant nylon upper with a Dry-Core waterproof lining to ensure your feet stay dry and protected from the elements. A full rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs offers traction in varied terrain.
- NUBUCK LEATHER & TEXTILE UPPER For superior abrasion- and scuff-resistance, we use nubuck leather combined with lightweight textile to create a long lasting, durable upper.
- 400G THINSULATE ULTRA High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- DRY-CORE LINING 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- MOSSY OAK BREAK-UP COUNTRY With larger limbs, leaves, bark, branches and other natural elements, Break-Up Country conceals your outline and blends you with the terrain in a wide variety of wooded environments.
- CROSSHAIR OUTSOLE The Crosshair outsole provides consistent stability and traction across a wide variety of terrains.
- Style 542161
- Height 8"
- Insulation 400G Thinsulate Ultra
- Color Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
- Camo Pattern Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
- Footbed Open Cell Polyurethane
- Shank Nylon
- Last Type DPDX
- Lining Waterproof
- Liner Dry-Core
- Manufacturing Imported