LaCrosse Footwear Alphaburly Pro 18" First Lite Typha 1600G Rubber Hunting Boot
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The LaCrosse Footwear Alphaburly Pro 18" First Lite Typha 1600G Rubber Hunting Boot is built from a proud tradition of innovation, the Alphaburly Pro is a premium hunting boot. Combining high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene, the Alphaburly Pro fears nothing. Not the cold. Not the harsh terrain. Not the challenges of a grueling hunt. It features a thick cushioning EVA midsole for added comfort. An embossed liner for better air circulation. And an adjustable rear gusset for the perfect fit.
- ALPHA CONSTRUCTION Built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene for durability, flexibility and complete waterproof protection.
- 1600G THINSULATE ULTRA High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- FIRST LITE SPECTER Specter uses First Lite's nature-based algorithm (found in Fusion and Cipher) to create large-shape disruption for whitetail hunters. This distorts and hides the human body, which inherently stands out in the natural environment. The visual disruption is created by incorporating large regions of both light and dark colors (macro break up) found in the tree canopy.
- COMFORT LINER Quick drying and moisture wicking, our jersey knit liner will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- NEOPRENE GUSSET Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- BURLY PRO OUTSOLE Our unique tread pattern gives you the traction to move through demanding terrain while chamfered edges keep you fast on your feet by shedding the mud and muck.
- Style 376077
- Weight 5.5 lbs per pair
- Height 18"
- Insulation 1600G Thinsulate Ultra
- Color Camo
- Camo Pattern First Lite Typha
- Traction Best for Mud, Snow
- Footbed EVA
- Shank Fiberglass
- Lining Waterproof
- Liner Jersey
- Outsole Burly Pro
- Manufacturing Imported