LaCrosse Footwear Women's AlphaTerra 6" Black/White Rubber Hunting Boot
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The LaCrosse Footwear Women's AlphaTerra 6" Black/White Rubber Hunting Boot features a versatile sneaker-like fit for comfort from the dog park to hunt camp. They're built with hand-laid rubber and flexible neoprene. An EVA footbed and midsole provide plush, multilayer underfoot cushioning, so you can stay comfortable in between the duck blind and treestand. Available in half sizes for a personalized fit that you won't find anywhere else.
- ALPHA CONSTRUCTION Built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene for durability, flexibility and complete waterproof protection.
- ACTIVE FIT With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- ALPHATERRA OUTSOLE Designed for traction in any terrain, this outsole features non-loading center lugs and larger perimeter lugs for stability.
- EVA MIDSOLE We use a rubberized EVA midsole that delivers superior cushioning and shock absorption underfoot.
- SIDE ZIPPER Easy on and off with our waterproof side zipper.
- Style 351303
- Weight 2 lbs per pair
- Closure Slip-On
- Height 6"
- Insulation Non-Insulated
- Color Black/White
- Traction Best for All-Terrain
- Footbed EVA
- Shank ESS
- Last Type DP6
- Lining Waterproof
- Liner Jersey
- Outsole LxTerra
- Recraftable No
- Manufacturing Imported