The Kershaw Dividend Flipper Knife 1812 is a slimmer, sleeker pocket carry made in the USA yet still built at a very affordable price.
The Dividend is a drop-point blade, 3 inches long and offers enough belly to be an efficient slicer. The knife features the SpeedSafe assisted opening and the flipper which makes it easy to open one-handed
The glass-filled nylon handle conforms to the hand comfortably and keeps a secure grip. A decorative molded backspacer and left/right reversible pocketclip make the Dividend both handsome and handy.
- Lanyard hole
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right; tip-up)
- Steel: 420HC, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Open length: 7.25 in. (18.5 cm)
- Weight: 2.6 oz. (76 g)
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel liner, the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Made In The USA: When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in our Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- 4-Position: The user may position the pocketclip for tip-up or tip-down, left- or right-handed carry
Kershaw Dividend Flipper Knife