The Cryo is built of pure stainless steel coated with matte grey titanium carbo-nitride for a no-fuss look that lets the design shine through. the Cryo is designed to be a sturdy knife that's still aesthetically pleasing and feels good in the hand.
The Cryo offers a tough frame lock with lockbar stabilization for secure knife lockup. The Cryo also features Kershaw's SpeedSafe assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. Access it with either the built-in flipper or the thumbstud.
Slightly smaller than some Hinderer pocketknives, the Cryo is a superb knife for every day carry. EDC this guy for a while and we think you'll soon appreciate its virtues. You get the tactical, hard-use looks you're looking for, a Hinderer design, and SpeedSafe opening in this amazingly affordable Kershaw that's destined to be the Hinderer for the rest of us.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- Flipper and thumbstud
- Quad-carry (tip-up/tip-down; left/right) pocketclip; deep-carry
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Handle: 410
- Blade length: 2.75 in. (7 cm)
- Closed length: 3.75 in. (9.5 cm)
- Overall length: 6.5 in. (16.5 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (116.2 g)
Kershaw Cryo Folding Knife