High Speed Gear ReFlex IFAK System Carrier
Item Code: 12RC00
Reviews / Q&A
The ReFlex IFAK System Carrier is a two piece system, med and carrier, that is designed to carry, medical supplies with ambidextrous accessibility. The heavy-duty nylon laminate construction allows rapid deployment of medical supplies.
Carrier Only! Med Roll and Medical Items Sold Separately!
Click here to purchase ReFlex IFAK Med Roll
- Intentional organization features put all supplies in easy reach
- Gloves can be accessed via side slots with or without removing the roll from the carrier
- "Mini" MOLLE allows for precise fit on belts as narrow as 1.5" or two-row MOLLE panels
- Features loop panels on med roll and carrier for label patches (Medical Cross Patch included)
- Can mount vertically or horizontally on belts 1.5 "-2.25", and horizontally on MOLLE
- Carry handle and shock cord loops allow the roll to be attached to a patient, or hung from an I.V. rack
- Features High Abrasion-Resistant Neoprene Kevlar (HANK) composite grab handles for long-term durability.
- Dimensions: 8" x 3" x 5.5"
- Weight:.485 lbs.
- Mount Vertically Or Horizontally on belts 1.5" to 2.25"
- Ambidextrous Accessibility
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.