The Under Forearm Integrated Rail is vertical foregrips and other accessories mounted at the 6 o'clock position on shoulder fired weapons have become prominent in military, law enforcement and civilian arenas. However, not every agency or individual for that matter, can afford or justify the purchase of a forearm assembly surrounded by multiple rails, when all they want to do is add a vertical foregrip, flashlight, bipod or other accessory to the weapon at the 6 o'clock position.
- Very low profile design
- Installs easily with just hand tools
- Mounting system provides rugged 3 point mounting
- Inexpensive alternative to a quad railed tactical forearm
- Compatible with mil-spec standard carbine or M4 handguard
- Perfect for mounting a verticle grip, flashlight or bipod
- No permanent alteration to forearm necessary for installation
- Edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety
- Material: 6061-T6 Solid Billet Aluminum
- Finish: Hard-Coat Anodized Matte Black
- Length: 4.625"
- Weight: 1.6 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov