The GG&G Beretta 1301 Tactical Flashlight Rail Mount is a no frills mount that places your weaponlight at approximately the nine o'clock position on the non-ejection port side of the 1301 shotgun. It is easy to install and rock solid once attached.
- Installs easily.
- Excellent for mounting a tactical flashlight to your Beretta 1301 shotgun.
- Manufactured from bullet proof ASTM A36 steel and 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Steel components are manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Aluminum components are Type III hard coat anodized per Mil-Spec.
- All edges of the Beretta 1301 Flashlight Mount are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Accessory rail measures 1 3/4" long.
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America by Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov