The GG&G Beretta 1301 Tactical Looped Rear Sling Attachment is compatible with HK style snap hooks and Mash hooks.
- Compact & easy to install.
- The Beretta 1301 Tactical Shotgun Rear Looped Sling Attachment mounts just behind the receiver.
- The Looped Rear Sling Attachment for the Beretta 1301 provides a looped rear sling mount in the preferred side mount position.
- The 1301 Rear Looped Sling Attachment can be used with a two point sling set up or as a single point sling attachment.
- When used as a Single Point Sling Attachment, it allows the operator to mount the 1301 Tactical Shotgun on either the primary or offside shoulder. As a result, during dynamic entries it becomes easier to "cut the pie" at doorways and move around corners, whether they are on the right side or left side, without telegraphing the operator's position. In addition, slings attached to a single point mount work especially well when operators are deployed wearing body armor or are involved in breaching operations.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Material: Manufactured from tough ASTM A36 steel to withstand tough professional use.
- Finish: Bead blasted and manganese phosphate finished in non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 0.7 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!