GG&G Beretta 1301 Tactical Looped Front Sling Attachment
Item Code: GGG-2560
This product is currently unavailable.
Reviews / Q&A
The GG&G Beretta 1301 Tactical Looped Front Sling Attachment is compatible with HK style snap hooks and Mash hooks.
- Compact & easy to install.
- The Front Looped Sling Attachment for the Beretta 1301 Shotgun mounts behind the end cap of the shotgun's magazine tube.
- Manufactured with a stainless steel ball bearing detent to secure the unit behind the end cap of the magazine tube.
- The 1301 Tactical Shotgun Front Sling Attachment provides a front side sling mount for HK style quick clips and mash hooks.
- All edges have been dehorned and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Material: Manufactured from tough ASTM A36 steel to withstand the rigors of combat.
- Finish: Bead blasted and manganese phosphate finished in matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 0.5 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.