GG&G Beretta 1301 Tactical Follower
Item Code: GGG-2545
This product is currently unavailable.
Reviews / Q&A
The GG&G Beretta 1301 Tactical Follower is an enhanced stainless steel follower manufactured with the Beretta 1301 Shotgun Shooter in mind.
- Designed and manufactured specifically for the Beretta 1301 Tactical Shotgun. Please be advised, GG&G is not aware if this follower fits or functions in any other Beretta shotgun. If you plan on installing it in any other Beretta shotgun you do so at your own risk of damage and expense.
- Installs just like the factory Beretta 1301 follower. No modification to the shotgun is required.
- Material: The GG&G Beretta 1301 Enhanced Follower is manufactured from stainless steel for corrosion and wear resistance. The stainless steel body provides smooth operation and resists galling and contaminants imbedding into the body of the follower. These are the two major contributors to aftermarket followers malfunctioning.
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Insert Material: The high visibility red insert is aluminum and is manufactured so that you can not only quickly see that the magazine tube is empty, but in low light conditions, feel the difference between the face of the follower and the rear of a shotgun shell.
- The Beretta Tactical Shotgun magazine follower is manufactured with a deep spring pocket to better control spring movement.
- Weight: .6 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.