The GG&G Benelli M2 Magazine Extensions are easy to install as long as you have a working knowledge of how to break down your shotgun to perform maintenance procedures.
- Perfect for military, law enforcement and home defense use
- Fits 12ga benelli M2 shotguns
- The GG&G two shot magazine tube extensions on benelli tactical shotgun must first remove the factory one shot magazine extension tube
- The addition of the GG&G two shot magazine tube extension will allow to keep a total of 6 rounds in the magazine
- The two shot benelli M2 mag tube extensions do not protrude beyond the barrel of a standard 18.5" model
- Unlike the competition, the magazine extension tube nut is CNC machined from wear resistant solid steel bar stock versus aluminum
- When installed properly, the solid steel ratchet base on the benelli M2 mag tube extension nut, securely retains the barrel under recoil
- The unique magazine tube extension nut is manganese phosphated in a nonâ"reflective combat finish per mil-spec
- The end cap of the magazine extension tube can be removed separately to facilitate cleaning and the use of a magazine plug
- Includes a new extended length magazine spring to insure proper function
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Anodized Non-Reflective Matte Black Per Mil-Spec
- Length: 6-1/4"
- Weight: 6.8 oz.
GG&G Benelli M2 2-Shot Magazine Extension Tube
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov