Quick Detach XDS-2 Tactical Bipod that had all of the standard features of the XDS Bipod that we supply to the United States Military, plus a few more and we delivered. Specifically, this QD Tactical Bipod has a quick detach head that cants 25 degrees, pans 20 degrees (swivels left to right 20 degrees), a leg locking system that allows the bipod legs to lock forward at a 45 degrees angle for difficult terrain, and rubber feet that grip more surfaces and are replaceable.
- Tool-Less installation
- Extremely rugged construction
- Easy to operate elliptical thumbnuts are used at all adjustment points
- Features a silent spring lock leg deployment capability
- Accu-Force Quick Detach System provides an ergonomic QD lever system for quick and rock solid on-off transitions
- XDS-2 QD Tactical Bipod has 20 degrees of panning capability to the left and right of the center position. The panning mechanism has an easy to operate thumbnut tension adjustment
- Tactical Bipod has 25 degrees of canting capability each side of center. Canting mechanism has an easy to adjust thumbnut tension adjustment
- When the XDS-2 Quick Detach Tactical Bipod legs are deployed and locked in the 45 degrees forward position to accommodate terrain conditions, the bipod is 6" tall
- When the QD Bipod legs are deployed and locked in the straight down position, they can be independently adjusted so that the overall height of the bipod ranges from 8" to 10.25"
- Legs of the XDS-2 QD Bipod can be used as a vertical grip
- XDS-2 QD comes standard with tough rubber all weather and all terrain feet, which are replaceable
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Bead-Blasted Hard Anodized
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 15.4 oz.