GG&G XDS-2 Tactical Bipod 1527
Item Code: 1527
This product is currently unavailable.
Reviews / Q&A
XDS-2 bipod from GG&G is based off of the original XDS bipod provided to the military but includes a few upgrades. Specifically, a head that pans or swivels, a system that allows the bipod legs to lock forward at a 45 degree angle for difficult terrain, and rubber feet that grip more surfaces and EW replaceable. The bipod also has a 20 degree panning ability left and right from the center and features a 25 degree canting ability from center. Both can easily be operated with the thumbnut tension adjustment. The Bipod legs can be folded and locked in a full forward position, deployed and locked in a 45 degree forward position, or deployed and locked in the standard straight down position.
- Extremely rugged tactical bipod by GG&G
- Fast, tool-less installation
- 20 degrees of panning capability to the left and right of the center position
- 25 degrees of canting capability each side of center
- Panning and canting mechanisms have an easy to operate thumbnut tension adjustment
- Easy to operate elliptical thumbnuts are used at all adjustment points
- Silent spring lock leg deployment capability
- Comes standard with tough rubber all weather and all terrain feet
- Legs can be used as a vertical grip
- Color: Matte Black
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Bead-Blasted and Hard Anodized
- Tilt: 45degree
- Height: 8" - 10.25"
- Weight: 15 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.