The GG&G Offset Accessory Rail Mount adds a convenient platform for a micro red dot. These low-profile Picatinny Rails from GG&G Tactical are precision machined from high quality billet aluminum for durability and accuracy. Detailed finishing makes the GG&G Offset Ambidextrous Rail Mount smooth as silk for safe, comfortable, non-snag operation.
- Allows for small micro red-dot optics, including the Trijicon RMR if equipped with the rail adapter, to be attached to a 45 degree offset mount for close range engagements
- Ambidextrous by design for right and left hand shooters
- The Offset Accessory Rail can also be installed on tactical forearms to mount flashlights and lasers
- It is manufactured with 5 cross-slot mounting locations to accommodate most micro red-dot optics
- The 45 Degree Offset Accessory Rail is manufactured with an enclosed recessed sidebar with a full one " of dovetail engagement for secure mounting
- Counter sunk locking cross bolt helps eliminate the possibility of snags
- The geometry of this low profile offset mount allows for Zero Cheek-weld shift while transitioning between primary and secondary offset optics
- The 45 Degree Offset Mount Accessory Rail is 2.5" long but only uses one " of top rail for mounting
- Fully deburred for the shooters safety
- Material: Billet 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodized
- Length: 2.5"
- Weight: 1.45 oz.
GG&G 45 Degree Offset Accessory Rail
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov